Welcome to AEL’s Private Water Testing Services. AEL has been providing environmental laboratory testing services since 1994. With seven laboratories across the state, we have the largest network of laboratory testing services in Florida. Statewide, AEL annually provides more analytical test results to private well owners and public municipalities (drinking water and wastewater) than any other private laboratory company. All of AEL’s seven laboratories are certified by the Florida Department of Health certification program (NELAP).
Let’s get started….
AEL offers five basic Laboratory Testing Packages to order online:
- Private Individual Well Assessment (PIWA) – Metals [Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Potassium (K), Iron (Fe), Lead (Pb), and Sodium (Na)], Water Hardness, pH, Alkalinity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) , Nitrate (NO3), Nitrate (NO2), Fluoride (F), Chloride (Cl), Sulfate (SO4), Chlorine, Total Coliform & Ecoli (Bacteria)
- FHA/VA Loan – Nitrate (NO3) & Nitrate (NO2), Total Coliform & Ecoli (Bacteria), and Lead (Pb)
- Nitrate (NO3) & Nitrite (NO2) Only
- Total Coliform & Ecoli (Bacteria) Only
- Lead (Pb) & Nitrate (NO3) Only
- Lead (Pb) Only
These are the tests most commonly ordered by private well owners either wanting to determine the basic water quality of their private well or being required for a real-estate transaction such as FHA/VA Loans.
If you are unsure what tests are required for your private well, the EPA and the FDOH offers information available to the public. Here a three very useful website links: EPA Private Wells | FDOH Private Wells | EPA Drinking Water Regulations